Pam

Pam

Monday 25 February 2013

Little reminders throughout the day


Sometimes Pam does or says things throughout the day that remind me my bottom is hers to spank.  A couple of cool things she did in the last couple of days:

  • Told one of the kids to "assume the position" (just move where I wanted them - we never hit the kids).  The double meaning would be lost on anyone else.
  • Gave me a couple of light smacks on my shorts with her hand before I left for the gym.  Her best friend was nearby too :)
  • Reminded me via text I needed to organise something.  I said "Sure, I will.".  She replied "You'd better!". 
But the best thing is always a real spanking, and I'm sitting here on a sore bottom right now after getting a good one last night.  It wasn't one of Pam's longer spankings, but it was the first one with a new thick, wooden spoon.  I can even feel it tingling when I'm standing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment