Pam

Pam

Saturday 9 March 2013

A Warning before Dinner

Completely out of the blue spankings are the most memorable. It's out of character, out of the norm, and leaves a lasting stamp...

We were meeting our long term friends, Paul and his girlfriend Lisa, for dinner at our favourite Thai restaurant.  I'd known them since University, but it was a while since we'd seen them.  Great curries, a couple of bottles of Merlot; it was certain to be a great night out.

I'd just dressed and was combing my hair in the mirror when my girlfriend burst in... holding a wooden spoon.

"Take your pants down," she demanded.

I was taken aback.  "Whhhaat?"

Pam waved the spoon before my eyes.  "Don't argue or it'll be worse."

Wondering what I'd done, I unbuckled my jeans and slid them down.

"Bend over the drawers."

I bent over, resting my hands in the recess for the mirror.  Pam moved behind me; my boxers joined my jeans at my ankles.  She stepped back.  The heavy spoon rested on my bottom, cold and ominous.

"This is to remind you not to perve at Lisa tonight."

"But-"

Pam did not wait for any answers and snapped the spoon down sharply.  With no warm-up, it stung like crazy.  I squirmed as the spoon came down in a rapid beat.  I squirmed, knowing better than to move out of the way, but my bottom burned.  All I could do was hold on.

"Are you going to perve?  Stare down her top?"

"No, I won't, really," I pleaded.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

Five hard smacks rained fresh fire.

"What was that?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Better. Now push your bottom out for the finale."

I leaned further into the recess, glancing my own red face before I hung my head.   The spanking resumed.  The heavy spoon danced over my bare cheeks, leaving a trail of red ovals.  I whimpered and tapped my toes, but stayed in position.

Another fifty smacks and it was over.  Pam leaned forward and kissed my cheek.  "If I catch you, this will seem like nothing once we get home."



I nodded.  "I'll behave."


"I know you will."

Once we arrived at the restaurant, I was on my best behavour.  Though not as lovely as my wife, Lisa was quite an attractive girl.  Without the spanking I may have risked a tiny, sneeky glance.  But my burning bottom pushed all such thoughts aside.  And if my friends noticed I squirmed uncomforably in my chair, or the occassional odd glance Pam shot me in warning, they never said anything.


2 comments:

  1. I really like this story. There's something sexually thrilling about a girlfriend bursting into a room and telling her boyfriend he's getting a spanking. And to not argue or it'll be worse. For her to have that authority and control even before marriage. It sounds like you hit the jackpot with the woman that became your spouse. Your blog is a real gem. I've read all of these stories multiple times.

    ReplyDelete