Pam

Pam

Saturday 23 February 2013

About Pam


I've known my wife Pam for nearly 20 years.  She is a wonderful, attractive woman, and I'm very very lucky to have her as my wife.  I received my first spanking less than a year into our relationship, and there have been many, many more since.  For guys out there who cannot find a woman who will spank them, you must (and probably should) be extremely jealous.

When Pam spanks, she spanks long and she spanks hard.  I've never had to tell her to give me more - it comes naturally.  Right from the first spankings, sitting down has been difficult afterwards.  In real life, she is a school teacher, but even before taking up this "dream" calling (for a spanko) she spanked hard.

When Pam announces I'm to be spanked, I am genuinely nervous.  There is an erotic element, but it really does hurt a lot :)  Normally her spankings have some kind of sexual element, but some of my more memorable spankings over the years have been for real infractions, or as warnings to behave.

I'll spill more details later... but for now I'll let slip that she uses her hand (always) and nearly always an implement (hairbrush/wooden spoon usually).  But over the years she's used paddles, crops, rulers, and a cane as well.

Lucky me :)





Not Pam, but looks about as strict and is also a teacher :)




No comments:

Post a Comment