Pam

Pam

Wednesday 21 August 2024

Remember to be Good

 I received a quick spanking from my wife just over a week ago. It was the night before I left for a work trip. Nothing was said until we were in bed. 

Pam rolled over and cupped my bottom. "I'm going to have to give you a spanking before you leave. A reminder to behave yourself. Aren't I?"

I was completely taken by surprise. "Ah... I guess." My thoughts had immediately gone to an uncomfortable plane trip and several hours of squirming on a sore rear during tomorrow's workshop.

Pam soon had me naked and over her lap. She started with a wooden spoon, thankfully one of the thinner ones with more sting than lasting bite. She peppered me with dozens upon dozens of smacks, all the while reminding me to behave myself while I was away.

Then she switched to our spoon-shaped paddle. This is a powerful implement, the thud of a paddle but able to be delivered with enough velocity to sting at the moment. After several minutes of Pam spanking my bare bottom, I was in tears and promising to be extremely good while I was away.

"Don't think I'm going to stop," Pam said, noticing my crying. "I want to make sure you're thinking of your wife every time you sit while you're away."

"I will, Ma'am," I croaked.

Not pausing her spanking, Pam said, "You're going for drinks tomorrow night. Aren't you? I want you sitting on a hard wooden chair at the bar. Send me photos of it!"

"Yes, Ma'am."

At last, with me sobbing over her lap, Pam put down the spoon paddle. "Don't think we're done yet. There's still the finale." She rubbed the next implement over my sore bottom. "Do you know what this is?"

"The cane, Ma'am."

"Yes, it is. Let's see how good I can make this finale." 

Then she began to whip the OTK cane down on my naked cheeks, achieving a thin whistle with every stroke. She had chosen the cane that is covered in rubber, an extremely painful implement from the sadly defunct cane-iac's red line collection of super-painful implements. My bottom would be crisscrossed with welts tomorrow.

"How many days are you gone for?"

"Seven, Ma'am."

Pam finished with seven of the best, leaving me crying and promising to be a 'good boy' while away from home. Afterward, we kissed and cuddled. It was late and we were too tired for love making. We lay on our sides, Pam behind me. She cuddled up, rubbing my sore bottom. "Mm. It's hot. I hope this is very sore for the next couple of days. Remember your wife and this little lesson every time you sit."

And I certainly did...


No comments:

Post a Comment