Pam

Pam

Wednesday 21 February 2024

Maintenance Spanking

 It's currently Wednesday afternoon. I'm sitting on a bottom that still itches a little despite the fact Pam spanked me on Sunday night. I have said before that Pam can give quite a spanking! 

It started with a text message. Pam had gone for a shower, and I was wandering the house tidying up and preparing for the next day. My phone buzzed - odd for this time of night. I looked down... and the first few words sucked my breath away.

"I am in bed waiting for you to come and lay your bare ass across my lap. I suggest you don't make me wait too long."

I was getting a spanking! No forewarning at all. I wasn't sure if I'd done anything, but I quickly locked up the house then cleaned my teeth. Although I tried to be fast, it must have been about 3 or 4 minutes between reading the text message and my arrival in our bedroom.

"Finally," Pam said. "I've been waiting." She was sitting up on the bed with her legs out. A pile of implements lay beside her.

Quickly, I dropped my pants and lay over Pam's lap. She started with a long hand spanking. From her scolding it was clear this was a 'mind your wife' maintenance spanking for no reason in particular. That would not make sitting tomorrow much easier.

After getting my bottom toasty, she switched to her "50 Shades of Gray Spanking Ruler". You can still get these on eBay/Amazon. She has bared used this ruler, but I soon found that it stings a LOT when applied hard... and Pam was really bringing it down with sharp cracks. She soon figured out I was dreading each smack. But that only made her tease me by rubbing it around my bottom, resting it, smacking with it... not letting me know when it was coming.

"I like this ruler," Pam said. "It really stings. I'll have to remember it."

Then Pam switched to her favourite wooden spoon. She gave me about fifty smacks with it before commenting, "This doesn't make as nice a noise as the ruler, but it's thick. Perfect for flogging naughty boys."

By the time she finished with the spoon, I was almost in tears and Pam had only used two implements. She rubbed the distinctive rough surface of Mr Floppy, one of our rubber spanking paddles against my bottom. 

"I'll be good," I pleaded.

"You will be by the time I'm done."

Pam then carried out a thorough whacking with the rubber paddle, covering every inch of my bottom. It went on for several minutes. Dimly, I realised that her shoulder must now be entirely healed. At last she finished, though I had tears in my eyes. I sniffled an apology.

"That's better," Pam said, switching implements. "Don't think I'm done with you yet."

Something wooden rested against my burning bare bottom. "What's that, ma'am?" I asked.

"The hairbrush. I'm going to finish with fifty."

I knew which hairbrush too - the long-handed one that was more like a bath brush.

Then the finale began. Pam spanked me hard and fast. I vaguely heard her counting but by the end was too busy sobbing to keep my own count going. She did not pause; she did not slacken as the spanking went on. She delivered all fifty spanks good and hard. When she was done, I lay contritely over her lap, quietly sobbing.

"You can get up now," Pam said after a time.

After all, Pam now desired a proper 'thank-you', which I'm pleased to say resulted in a thunderous orgasm for my wife.


BTW - Next day, when I was putting the implements away, I discovered my wife had the long cane out too. She must have decided I'd had enough, so I was spared its use :)









No comments:

Post a Comment