Pam

Pam

Thursday 16 April 2020

How I'm Spanked

I've written numerous accounts of my spankings from Pam, most of them only marginal embellishments of the truth, but I thought it was time to put down the factual account. And with all this time in self-isolation, I have plenty of time to blog.

Starting at the beginning, my first spanking from Pam was a punishment, which I've previously written about. However, for that spanking and those that followed for years, despite the pain I became aroused. Most of the spankings that followed right up until we were married were foreplay. Don't get that wrong. Pam enjoys spanking my bottom hard, so they were still intense. But I would become aroused, and she would rub my hot bottom whilst taking short breaks from roasting it.

During the early days of our relationship I was spanked several times a week, often triggered by Pam rubbing my bottom when we were kissing and saying, "I'm going to spank your bum tonight," knowing that would push up my arousal level up a hundred notches.

She knew I liked it, and she liked doing it.

But at this stage, I was more likely to come during a spanking than cry.

That's not to say they weren't painful. Each spanking involved a long dose of her palm, followed by a good five minutes of the wooden hairbrush, often longer with her hand and hairbrush interwoven. I certainly felt them the next day, but there were no tears, and a spanking would generally stop when I'd promise to be "extremely, extremely good", a code word of sorts. Or at least it would stop after Pam added a finale of another fifty or so hard smacks, just to make sure. There was always that strict edge.

Over time we collected more implements. A paddle, wooden spoons, and finally a cane, purchased by Pam as my Valentine's "present", for in her words, "when I was very naughty". The spankings were getting harder and longer as more implements were used.

Around the time we got married, Pam started to spank more often as punishment. These spankings were similar to a normal spanking, just longer and harder, and I'd have tears in my eyes when they ended. I've never been particularly stoic though. Even during early 'play' spankings I'd squirm and protest and end up arm-locked over Pam's lap. But we're talking about four or five hundred smacks with wooden implements here, polished off with fifty odd with the OTK cane.

Over the years we've been married, we've collected more implements online, enough that Pam has a drawer full of them (maybe a dozen different straps/spoons/brushes/canes) in her bedside table. Now when she spanks me, she just grabs a random handful of four to six implements and sets to work. Somehow the OTK cane always seems to be in that random collection ;)

A typical spanking these days is five implements, with two or three of the implements given twice if spanking for punishment. She will mix spanking with scolding and rubbing my sore bottom. There's normally no rush. Her favourite implements are the OTK cane and the wooden spoon (more like a baking spoon and quite fearsome), with the rubber paddles coming into greater play if spanking for a real offense.

The big change over the last five years is there are more spankings for punishment, and less difference between the punishment spankings and the play spankings, which have become more like a 'reminder to behave' spanking. The other difference is Pam has learnt how to make me cry, or perhaps I have learnt how to let down the barriers and cry. I'm talking actual sobbing, not just wet eyes, and Pam certainly enjoys making sure I've been properly punished. Sometimes I'm literally crying my eyes out by the time my wife is satisfied.

Here's my notes from a punishment spanking from last year - six sets of spanking.
  • Oct 14th (messy kitchen): 1 x hairbrush, 2 x otk cane, 1 x black rubber paddle, 2 x wooden spoon

Although I don't enjoy these punishment spankings during the event and try to avoid one for some time afterwards, they are the ones I find most erotic. Afterwards, with a sore bottom for at least two days, I get excited replaying how strict Pam was and imaging myself over her lap getting my just desserts again.

If I'm warned in advance of a looming spanking, the nervous anticipation builds, a mix of excitement and dread. But if she wasn't super strict and giving me 'real' spankings, that same level of excitement wouldn't be there. It's my wife's strictness that makes it arousing.

And soon, despite knowing how much it will hurt, I'm craving another one. But harder this time, at least I tell myself that until I'm over her lap again.

That's a long winded explanation of why I bought Pam the 'Cry Baby' rubber paddle, knowing the pain would be excruciating, knowing it would leave me howling over her lap, but knowing I'd experience the intimacy and sense of atonement that comes from a real 'to tears' spanking, and for a spanko, savouring the incomparable gratitude of being married to a strict wife who spanks and spanks hard.



5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your experience and perspective. When I'm spanking hard and I know it hurts, that feels right. Sometimes afterwards though, I wonder whether my enjoyment is at his expense. Would he like it better if I just gave patty-cake spankings? He says he likes how I spank, but it's nice to read an outside account of how painful spankings can be exciting and desirable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's normal to worry about these things, nobody wants to hurt their partner or move beyond consensual. But it sounds like you're doing it perfectly - giving a good, hard spanking that hurts, but isn't TOO much. And if he likes how you spank, keep it up. In my experience, once you've had the real thing, a patty-cake spanking is kind of disappointing... and less exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mentioned getting aroused and cumming when your wife spanks you. I don't see that mentioned alot on spanking blogs, sites or even spanking videos.

    I feminize husband for his spankings. It makes him more submissive to me. The lingerie gets him aroused. When I pull down his panties and put him across my lap, I clamp my thighs on his penis. Between my grip on it and the bouncing and squirming as I apply physical discipline to his rear end, he always ejaculates at least the first 2 times he's across my lap. I spank hard enough that it brings him to tears, but, he always ejaculates even when he's bawling, which I don't get, but it happens.

    It makes me angry, as this is supposed to be discipline, but, there are things I like about it, too. I always make him lick up his mess. I like seeing men eat their ejaculate. Besides that, the penalty for ejaculating without permission is the tawse, then we start the original spanking all over again. When I give him a tawsing, it's one of the few times there's a specified number of blows, which he has to count. Of course, there's a penalty if he misses the count. Him ejaculating prolongs the Disciplinary Session and I do enjoy disciplining husband.

    These aren't "play" Disciplinary Sessions. The discipline is real and I discipline him for disobedience, laxity or other transgressions. I've just gotten used to him ejaculating and make the most of it for me.

    I wonder how many other men ejaculate when they're spanked and also wonder why it doesn't get mentioned much or even show up on spanking videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Cecilia - that was when I was younger. These days I may get aroused at the start, but will usually lose the arousal under the hard smacks. Note that it is the strictness of the spanker that is erotic. Your husband is aroused by you being strict, not just the physical punishment. So sometimes the stricter it is, the more arousing it will be, despite the pain. So he can't help it :) But you could reduce it by not clamping on his penis...

      Delete
  4. I had a half hour between classes today. I asked my wifey if she wanted some afternoon delight. I let her decide what and where, she said both.what? I get a spanking and she gets me inside of her afterwards. Ok, over the wedge pillow I went, wearing the panties she chose for me. I got the wooden shoe horn and the wooden paddle with holes. After 15 minutes she said the shortened spanking was over now I was to give it to her. I did and we enjoyed my quick break between classes. It has been a good Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete