Pam

Pam

Saturday 9 January 2016

The Finale

I have told you before that my wife gives hard spankings that make it difficult to sit for days afterwards. One of the tricks she employs, one she came up with by herself, is the "Finale". After she has already given a long spanking and my bottom has been royally roasted, the Finale still awaits me.

At some point, usually after I'm already promising to be good and tears are forming, Pam will announce, "Time for the Finale." She will make sure I'm securely in position and rub her implement of choice over my burning bottom, teasing before blistering. "Are you ready?" she asks, though, it doesn't really matter if I'm not. It is a reason for me to say "Yes Ma'am", and acknowledge acceptance of her discipline.

For a Finale, she usually employs whatever implement she used for most of the spanking, but as it must be able to be delivered fast, it is generally either a hairbrush or wooden spoon. Occasionally, when she feels I may have already learned my lesson, the Finale will be delivered with her hand, though given her hand falls firm that is only a minor concession.

Then the Finale begins, hard and fast with no stopping once it starts. Sometimes a sentence will be announced beforehand, a number of smacks, though it is only a rough guide and Pam will continue until she's happy. Typically a Finale lasts a minute or two, or around another hundred smacks, though they are given fast and I have more pressing matters to consider than counting them. There may be some simple conversation during the Finale, along the lines of...

"Are you going to be good?"

"Ow, ow, ow. Yes Ma'am."

"How good?"

"Extremely good."

"I'm not sure I believe you yet." Her hairbrush continues to fall. "How good?"

"Extremely, extremely good."

"You'd better be." She delivers the final two dozen or so hard smacks.

And at last the Finale ends, the icing on the cake, the climax long and hard enough to be a spanking in itself, and certainly, sitting will be difficult tomorrow. But now is time for the aftercare, for cuddles and kisses and thanking my wife for disciplining me.

1 comment:

  1. Lately for after a punishment spanking which almost always leaves me in tears ,Laura has taken to using the cane to maker her point. She rolls a set of dice and the number that comes up is the number of strokes I will receive on my already tenderized butt.

    ReplyDelete