Pam

Pam

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Not Bossy at all


Pam gave me a punishment spanking last night, though my troubles began over a month ago. Pam and her best friend Helen were talking in the kitchen. Helen was giving Pam a hard time about being bossy sometimes, while I tried my best to stay out of it. Pam was taking offense, and Helen looked to me for confirmation.

Foolishly, I said something along the lines of "Yeah, Pam is pretty bossy." Now despite what you might think from this blog, that's a gross exaggeration. I didn't notice at the time, but Pam was hurt by the comment and for my lack of support in front of her friend.

A couple of days ago I found out by accident when it was mentioned in passing and that Pam had been hurt by the comment. I indicated she should have let me know...


Well last night she let me know in no uncertain terms. I was made to bend over on all fours while Pam spanked me thoroughly. After a brief warm-up with her hand, she gave me at least one hundred smacks with a small hairbrush. But Pam wasn't finished. She moved onto a larger hairbrush, repeating the treatment, enjoying the feel of this one even more.  Most of the hairbrush smacks were directed to the bottom half of my bottom. Even at the time, I knew I'd struggle to sit for days.

By now my bottom was already very sore. But Pam wasn't finished. She reached into her drawer for another implement, pulling out a Scottish spanking strap I'd procured from ebay a few months ago, but it had seen no use until now. It will get a lot more use. Pam really liked the strap and gave me over hundred strokes of it. Tears had started formed in my eyes by the time she was done, and I was giving what I thought were sincere apologies, though they fell on deaf ears.

But Pam wasn't finished. She said that since the incident had occurred in the kitchen, it was only fitting to get the wooden spoon, just to make sure I was really sorry. She used one of the more painful spoons with a small head but fashioned from an unforgiving wood. After about thirty smacks I was crying softly, promising never to call her bossy again and to be more supportive in front of her friends. That didn't end the spanking straight away. Whilst I cried, I received a few dozen more with the spoon, then a short finale with Pam's hand. It was the most I'd cried from a spanking, but the tears were from her comments while she disciplined me as well as the hard smacks.

Then it was cuddles and kisses while I thanked Pam for the discipline and told her how much I loved her.

It was one of the few times I've been spanked for a real offense, and punished thoroughly too. I certainly deserved it and was squirming on my chair all day at work today.

I think I'm going to be in trouble next time I upset Pam though.  She confided today that she liked how the spanking made me cry, though I'd rather a hard spanking than let issues simmer between us, which is far worse than fixing it quickly with a sore bottom and some tears.




7 comments:

  1. Have you considered buying Miss Pam a nice cane? Rattan would be ideal for a sub husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finale could have taken place at the site of your transgression - the kitchen? Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria,

    Yes, she has one, though only a small OTK sized cane. We used to own a longer one she bought for me on Valentine's Day one year, but it was lost in a house move. Might be time for a new one ;)

    Col.

    ReplyDelete
  4. redshub... that's a good idea lol, though with kids always more risky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about the tears coming from the comments more. The remorse I feel when I've upset my wife make it hurt much more anyway, nothing 'fun' about it at all on those occasions, just remorse. So, the the two together make me cry for real.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS - Did you write 'The Determined Ms Green'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did, many moons ago. I have some stories on The Library of Spanking Fiction, including this one.

      Delete