Pam

Pam

Saturday 6 January 2024

New House, New Spankings

It's been over a year since the last update on this blog, and any followers probably thought it had gone dormant for good. But Pam has still been spanking me - However, we've been restricted by the house we were renting being extremely difficult for carrying out noisy spankings (too close to neighbours, zero sound-proofing provided by the walls). So there were spankings, but not as many.


The good news is we recently moved into a new house - one that is ideal for spanking. This has co-coincided with wife's frozen shoulder finally 'almost unfreezing'. So, I was spanked three times just in December. 


These were as follows:

  1. Just the Hairbrush - This was the first spanking at the new house. We'd only been in for a couple of days so we hadn't put all the implements in easy reach, so Pam gave me a spanking only with her big nuwest-style hairbrush. It was a 'mind your wife' maintenance spanking to make up for missed opportunities at the last house, so probably covered a number of issues. Pam really let me have it too - after a couple of minutes my eyes were brimming with tears and I was squirming over her lap... I remember thinking, "My bottom is on fire; I'm never going to sit again; surely, she is nearly done", but she was less than halfway through!
  2. Bruised & Sobbing - This was the hardest spanking so far at the new house. Pam used a wooden spoon (twice), wooden hairbrush, the Cry Baby rubber paddle, and the OTK cane. Pam has mastered OTK canes. She really doesn't need a full-length cane. In her strict, school teacher hand, the OTK cane whistles down, leaving welts and a contrite husband. I probably got about 30 hard strokes. By the time she'd finished with the cane, I was sobbing, but the cane was only the 'middle of the spanking' implement. I hadn't even had the hairbrush yet. Afterward, sitting was painful for two days, and I could still feel it on the third. Pam knows how to spank!
  3. Wooden Spatula - This was a gift from Pam for xmas - she wrote Merry XMas on it too. She had to give it to me early as we've had house guests over Xmas/New Year (and so no spankings were possible). This was the mildest of the three spankings as the implement was not super effective, though Pam compensated with a long spanking, alternating cheeks for what felt like a very long time. There were no tears, but plenty of squirming in chairs the next day.

 

2024 promises to include a lot more spanking action. Pam's shoulder is much stronger now and we have better sound proofing in the new house (and we're miles from the neighbours). 


We have a new hobby too - pickleball - and besides it being highly erotic watching Pam smack the ball hard (a smacking with a pickleball bat might be in my future, though being a plastic bat, it would probably be loud & ineffective), I think it's making her arm stronger too.... and least, that's what my bottom is telling me.


In the aftermath of spanking number two above, I confided to Pam that when she is especially strict and spanks me until I'm properly crying, for some time afterwards I feel more 'obedient' and willing to do things she wants me to do that I'm not so keen on. i.e. I want to "Obey My Wife" like our engraved paddle says. 


Every spanko has heard the maxim (and truism) “a spanking doesn’t even start until the crying does” but I've never actually voiced this to Pam before. Basically, I wanted to but didn’t quite tell her she should always try to spank me until I'm crying my eyes out (which is true even if the spanking part is super painful) as this not only makes me a better husband, but the experience is more erotic (afterwards anyway!) and leaves me thinking lovingly about my wife for many weeks. 

But when I'm already so lucky to have a spanking wife, one doesn't want to appear at all critical! Especially when Pam's shoulder has been so bad, we've had limited opportunities... and my poor, poor bottom :)

However, I should probably remind her about this blog so she reads this :)




No comments:

Post a Comment