Pam

Pam

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Small update

Hey,

Just a small update.  I've actually got some viewers now with some wonderful sites linking to mine.  I hope to spend some more time on the site and get some multimedia happening (bit of a wall of text at the moment).

My wife has really gotten into spanking me again after reading the "How to spank your man" ebook.  She left another note in the car yesterday.  It read:

"You forgot to tell me the boys needed to wear their uniform to camp.  Be on the bed at 9:45pm, pants down, ready to say sorry".

Wrapped in the note, was her hairbrush.

Needless to say, I wasn't late.  Needless to say, I am sitting uncomfortably today (again lol) :)


3 comments:

  1. That is amazing and what a way to let you know a brushing was coming, well done and glad you got a well earned dose of her hairbrush, just hot.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. LurkingCol,
    I see you have a link to How to spank your man. It seems you think it is a worth while investment? Could you tell me a little about it? Maybe something that is not on the website.
    I would appreciate it. Thanks,Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to say this again, this is just an amazing hot approached to a hairbrush spanking, love it.

    ReplyDelete